IME 0.00% 48.0¢ imexhs limited

Ann: Quarterly Cash Flow and Summary of Activities, page-28

1. 4,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Gidday Thunderhead

It's still a specy clearly, so invest accordingly and too your own situation.

Since my last post I have topped up at 4.6c, but in my situation I am comfortable to sit longer term, wait and see, as I have said previously. Still lots to prove, but also lots to like so far. The potential is enough to keep me here. Signing up new customers in any medical field always takes a while, as changes are always well considered first. I am not worried about getting instant sign ups from new distributors given the conservative nature of the medical establishment. If IME keeps ticking the boxes, as they have to date, confidence in their achievements will build and new customers will follow in time. Given I invest for the longer term, quarterlies is not how I make my decisions to buy or sell.

The only speed bump, so far imo is the chairman giving notice to resign. I'd prefer to see him stick around longer, but almost 8 weeks notice doesn't ring any alarm bells, so is not enough of a reason for me to jump ship.

No guarantees in the scare market though, as you are well aware.

Last edited by TitusPullo: 19/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 2442 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.