IME 3.70% 42.0¢ imexhs limited

Ann: Quarterly Cash Flow and Summary of Activities, page-36

1. 5,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    I've chatted to several in the industry, and most have never heard of the product. I've been in touch with them 3 times with no response. I've never heard of CMU, and they don't have a website. Country ultrasound?! Were there any details on how much was paid for hiruko?
    Don't want to be too negative because I'm yet to see the product in use, but I've got no idea what they think they're doing in the US/Aus.
    Philips/Carestream is finally getting its act together. Even CDN is improving. Comrad is improving. PME is doing very well, and interviewer is still at the top. IME is up against fierce, profitable, and well resourced competition with a huge head start. What is the IME business plan/moat?

IME could do well in 3rd world countries potentially, but I just don't see them having a cinders hope in snow anywhere else and as soon as any of the big companies decide to compete aggressively in the developing world (as the 1st world gets saturated), then IME will be in even more trouble.

Anyway enough from me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.015(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $19.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.0¢ $15.94K 39.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16200 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.