HAS 1.69% 29.0¢ hastings technology metals ltd

You're getting bogged down by the wrong elements of what I'm...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    You're getting bogged down by the wrong elements of what I'm saying.

DRE do exploration and pump announcements. You say that the last few have not been rehashed news and that's correct. But the last few don't make the entire body of work do they? Go back through and see how many little yellow bells were attached to announcements that "confirmed" previous announcements.

There is nothing wrong with that though, it's what DT's game is and he plays it well.

Whether the carbonite discoveries DRE have are the ultimate source of the REEs in the region is purely hypothetical. But let's assume that's right, and I believe it likely is. If that's right then what next? Do you think DRE will forge ahead and build a mine? Considering Lynas is already in that game, Hastings will be next, and Arafura after them, it would be foolish to go down that path and all the headaches that come with it. So what will DRE do? Keep exploring and selling their sweet patches of dirt to the actual miners. And why? Because it's an exploration company. Heck, DT has said unequivocally that it's an exploration company.

i don't understand what's so controversial or triggering for some people when someone points out that these are 2 very different types of company. It elicits such a strange, yet truly fascinating, way of posturing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $52.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 29.0¢ $31.11K 107.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6642 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 21000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.