GAL 1.85% 27.5¢ galileo mining ltd

1st ....... It appears that not too many have researched or even...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 486
    1st ....... It appears that not too many have researched or even heard, as to what Indonesia has/and is doing to the Ni market. That was very appropriately pointed out by you a few days ago. A bit sad, but I will drop a BHP headline from The Australian newspaper of today below, NOT happy news for Ni Explorers, let alone the likes of BHP as a Producer.

I dont believe that this Ni scenario can simply be ignored, and, or accepted that it is just part of the 'boom & bust' cycles that we have previously become familiar with in recent times, with base metals. IMO it could be very long term. I think it will be very long term, after all, look at the Indonesian Population compared with Australia ....... HUGE ..... 250M + Indonesia, Aus 25M ...... Economies of Scale, Indonesia is capable of slaughtering us, sadly.

As far as GAL is concerned, IMO, it will deflate their optimism that both Ni & Cu may have possibly been by-products to their PGE's that they were hoping for in this Jimberlana System. Remembering that; the GAL search was Primarily focused on PGE's when they entered this exploration program. NOT another SIR, like finding enormous targets & resources with their MLEM surveys.

From what I have seen, correct me if I am wrong, GAL are purely using IP at this stage, as it is probably the best geophysical indicator of Disseminated Sulphides which they have revealed, as being the best mineralising hosts for PGE's.. The results of their IP Surveys have always been positive, as the Chargeability of both Cu & Ni sulphides are always pretty accurate. God help you if a bit of Graphite is thrown into the IP results, then you really have a 'dogs breakfast' to unravel !

With all due respect to GAL, their Crew, S/Holders, I can only shudder, when hearing people & posters getting excited about only 3 x PGE's in the assays of non-economic substance, and, intersection length's so skinny; that is all IMO only, NOT to be taken as financial advice.

Unfortunately, there is nothing either a Labor or Coalition Govt can do for us now, Global Economics will Prevail & Rule.

There is only one positive that GAL hold at present, all the Aces if you like on this stage, Cash in Bank. BUT, remember Cash is not always Renewable in a Global War Torn Crisis. : - (

But GLTA
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5962/5962890-bf73e3fda8261213fab14fbf8f59cdfd.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.005(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $54.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 27.0¢ $30.12K 110.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 29907 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 27.0¢ 179597
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
GAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.