DEG 1.58% $1.25 de grey mining limited

The propagandists obviously dont like my comments on DEG and are...

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    The propagandists obviously dont like my comments on DEG and are incapable of reading the posting guidelines.
    They have all been consistently wrong for the last three years as DEG share price has essentially done nothing and there has been no takeover.
    Gb girl has in fact done a good job promoting DEG to give her credit ,she has now been hired to push greatland gold and is posting about it on the GOR discussion page .Not sure what relevance that has to GOR ,the Havierion gold discovery is being sold off by Newmont so they must think it doesnt fit with their plans.Congratulations GB girl on your new assignment.
    My postings have been factual ,accurate and rarely attack anyone else .DEG had its big run over three years ago and has done nothing since .It will likely not increase in value until they are close to production ,this is a lifetime in gold mining and many things can go wrong permitting and building such a large and complex plant.NVO has been a disaster for a long time ,whether the DEG geologists (who are superb)will find anything or not remains to be determined .It is a low cost way of entering Pilbara exploration with geologists who have a good track record .Great patience will be required.I dont own it as the big profits in gold mining right now will be in midrange producers who will get taken over and those just entering production.Some of these that I track (mainly Canadian)have had a big run up in the last few months in response to the increase in the POG.
    Interesting that DEG has now released an estimate for the start up of the mine in the second quarter of 2026 PENDING regulatory approval.It takes 6-12 months to achieve full production after startup.
    I only post when I have something to say and dont believe my comments have any impact on the share price of a 2.5billion dollar company .I am in Fact the only person to post skeptical notes on DEG compared to the avalanche of positive postings .Generally the most profits are made in this space if one takes a contrarian stance or a prospect that is not widely publicized ,so we will see what happens and see if DEG can in fact pull off building a big mine on its own .I can guarantee that it will be a rocky road until profitable production occurs perhaps in 3 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.25
Change
-0.020(1.58%)
Mkt cap ! $2.304B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.27 $1.24 $3.401M 2.726M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 204620 $1.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.25 16478 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.25
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.73 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.27 $1.27 $1.24 847862
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.