CP1 0.00% 17.0¢ cannpal animal therapeutics limited

From the quarterly - 'This remains one of the largest...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    From the quarterly - 'This remains one of the largest randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trials in osteoarthritic dogs, using both THC and CBD, firmly establishing CannPal as a leader in the cannabinoid-derived animal health industry.'

This refers to their main endeavour - CPAT-01 so I highly doubt there will be any material impact on the validity of their results from the study. In saying that, I do not know for sure.

As for the dermacann study with the 13 dogs, they do not speculate as to the impact but once again, if they are laying new ground and the study is conducted well with proper statistical analysis then their results will still be valid, despite the small sample size. Yes, speculation on my part and perhaps a little wishful thinking but also given the favourable safety profiles of the active compounds being studied (one of the main benefits), I do believe they will have a fair amount of leeway.

My 2c only and it's still a buy for me. This one just going to be a bit of a slow burn for now. I do believe there will be big news dropped before or at least in tandem with any hint of a cap raise but again just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.