KRR 20.0% 1.2¢ king river resources limited

I doubt they even hold at this point in time to be honest. This...

1. 11,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4611
    I doubt they even hold at this point in time to be honest. This poster has been saying the same thing for the past 5 years, daily. Surely it eventually gets old but no, they are consistent that is for sure. They were incredibly screwed over by management at some point, likely sold at an enormous loss. I have at stages agreed with them while waiting months for a price sensitive announcement and the 2 years of rehashed HPA news while they forgot the gold assets.

However I always knew the assets were solid, especially the TC and Mt Remarkable gold and Speewah vanadium etc. When management sold Speewah for $20M to TVN I knew management had awoken from their slumber, the share price still depreciated because people had lost confidence however I knew how prosperous the TC assays were, having worked as a geologist in the area previously. I have been loading up since. The delays gave me plenty of opportunities to do so, to buy up around 1c-1.5c levels. Having gone from being 80% in the red at one stage I am now comfortably in the green and we have barely flicked the switch. Only the initial TC geophysics targets have been released. Wait until the drilling news and assays start trickling in. They’re 2-3 drilling programs ahead of us before next capital raise imo. We have $5M now, another $5M in Feb, then $10M once we sell the TVN shares.

Hmmm perhaps if Colliwobbles had the same mindset and saw any ounce of positivity he may be in a lot better position right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $46.50K 4.067M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1131148 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 231818 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.