DEG 1.58% $1.25 de grey mining limited

In the US the market for electric cars is in decline .Just see...

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    In the US the market for electric cars is in decline .Just see what happened to Tesla yesterday.
    Lithium prices like any commodity are. Subject to boom and bust cycles ,currently as bust .
    From the point of view of DEG this means any money obtained from selling Lithium prospects in their large land holdings will be very low .
    Lithium has been much hyped on this bb .
    I did notice another news release which has not been mentioned on this bb by all the boosters who have been consistently wrong for 3 years and that is the recent Gold road annual production figures which came in at the low end of estimates.The last quarter showed a significant decline in gold production due to “labor issues” ie a shortage of available labor has impacted Gold roads production from the Gruyère mine and cash reserves dropped 50 million in a quarter.
    This is of double importance to DEG,one Gold road has 20% of DEG ,it has been a lousy investment for them .They will be required to buy 20% of any new share issue which will be inevitable for DEG as mentioned above due to time to production and cash burn rate .If problems continue at their 50% owned mine which is their main source of revenue this may create issues for DEG.
    Difficulties in mining due to labor shortages (30% of staff missing at various times)means that building a huge plant may very well prove more difficult ,more expensive and take longer than currently forecast.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.25
Change
-0.020(1.58%)
Mkt cap ! $2.304B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.27 $1.24 $3.401M 2.726M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 204620 $1.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.25 16478 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.25
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.73 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.27 $1.27 $1.24 847862
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.