DTR 4.17% 1.2¢ dateline resources limited

There are no rare earths. They only have indications that there...

1. 3,635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1070
    There are no rare earths. They only have indications that there may be rare earths based on overlying minerals that are often associated with REE plus the proximity and comparable geology to Mountain Pass. They have not even put down a drill to see if there are REE.
    The REE prospect is just that "a prospect" and it will take quite some time to find and prove up a deposit (years).
    DTR now depends on establishing Colosseum and Gold Links as operating mines. They are tying to establish a JV for Gold Links after trying to run it with contract mining but failing with that and so putting it on care and maintenance. Colosseum still has some way to go before they can start mining and they are still drilling to prove up resources.

DTR was set up by financiers and they appear to be out of their depth when it comes to running a mining company. Revenue of $A112K, presumably from Gold Links is not enough to keep afloat on. As financiers, they are no doubt good at telling the story to attract investment funds but they have now shown that they cannot run a gold mine in the USA.
    Maybe they are smart enough to get a competent miner on board to run Gold Links and get some revenue but it will be limited. Who knows how they will get on with Colosseum? As for the REEs, well that is distant, if they ever succeed, but watch out for the spin around this.

With $1.65M cash on hand at 3/12/22, they will need to do another CR before too long if they are going to progress Colosseum, let alone explore for REEs.
    Someone bailed out of DTR yesterday and I cannot say I blame them. Is it a buy at 2.1c? For a day trader then clearly yes but on an investment basis? Well, you need to be pretty brave and lucky, or foolish , I would say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $16.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $13.72K 1.150M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 4474512 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 3100000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ 700000
Last updated 11.56am 24/05/2024 ?
DTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.