"Deshotels 13H No.1 (40% WI / 30% NRI)
    An artificial lift system (pump jack and rods) has
    been installed on the Deshotels 13H well in order to
    optimize well performance over the long term. The
    well’s performance will be monitored over the coming
    week and updated production rates will be announced
    in due course."

Six days earlier we saw

"Deshotels 13H (40% Working Interest / 30% NRI)
    An artificial lift system (pump jack and rods) has been installed on the Deshotels 13H well in order to optimize well performance over the long term. The well’s performance will be monitored over the coming week and updated production rates will be announced in due course."

It has now been over a week since the second announcement and two weeks since the first time we were told they'd watch it over the coming week and then report. When is 'due course'?

As for Rabalais 35 No.1, we were told that the completion fluids should be cleaned up by the end of January and flow testing could then start. So that has been a week now.

Perhaps they're waiting for the Rabalais results so they can give the Deshotels 13H at the same time. It should be very soon now. I can't help getting a tad nervous since news generally hasn't been inspiring from PYM, but I'm quietly confident, or at least hopeful, that they'll pull some good results this time and we'll have something pleasant to read.

I hope we get some news on plans for the Deshotels 20H well too.

I think we've already taken such a beating that we're unlikely to sink too much lower in the event of bad news, except maybe in the short term on very low volume. Good news is probably likely to be met with scepticism and long term holders taking any opportunity to offload, but it should be a great opportunity to top up or jump in with decent volume if the news indicates further success.

Not surprising we haven't had much discussion about PYM lately with not too much news, but I'm sure a lot of people are quietly watching.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.