KAI 0.00% 1.0¢ kairos minerals limited

Oh my. You do try hard, dont you. Well They were two out of...

1. 262 Posts.
    Oh my.
    You do try hard, dont you.

Well
    They were two out of eight parcels that I held. I
    Not that its any of your business bendy, but seeing as you asked..lol
    I bought in at .004 (mpj days) 4c originally (at first)
    then I picked up another just under that, then another etc.
    I sold out 4 of the six parcels at around 9c on the way up. You with me bendy? Nice profit too, thanks. Then I missed selling the other two when you dumped yours.

I thought it would rebound thats when I bought the two smallish parcels that I lost out a little on. No biggy, I lost a few pips on each, big deal.
    It did not do as I thought. It happens. I reinvested my profits elsewhere.

I then sold some on the way down as I knew something was really wrong, once the traders took hold of KAI like you did / have.
    I still held/hold a free carried parcel but I bought back in recently at the lows. Sorry about that.lol
    You see,
    I still hold quite a few now because of the GROUND, as I have said all along, GREAT GROUND.
    If we had a descent board that did not bumble about resulting in DD being worthless like your advice, then we would be many multiples of where we are now.We are not, we do not and your comments and theories suit you.
    There ya go because you asked.
    Now
    I know that wont satisfy you and quite frankly my dear......
    But bendy. You are the one in my opinion who bullies posters with your privileged attitude and comments, like the ones you made above and you have an air of self importance that only a mother could love.
    I understand you defending your trade but for gods sake dont expect me to hold back the truth for that, like you do.

Truth.
    Try it some time. You might actually like it.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $909 90.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1209090 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 6402707 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.59am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.