WA8 1.79% 5.7¢ warriedar resources limited

The directors tell us BS is worth between $50 and $70 million...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. nk
    3,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    The directors tell us BS is worth between $50 and $70 million according to an expert.

Yet they offered this asset as security for a $3million loan paying 15% interest rate. . Wonder what the default rate is.

That is:

They were willing to put at risk a $50-70 million asset for a $3million loan to develop a risky narrow vein mine. And that loan was repayable within 6 months of drawdown, ie about now.

I think the Bible says something about loans like that!

Why the hell would you do a deal like that versus a placement for $3million?

One of the directors, Cooke , put in $500k to this loan syndicate. His money was safe, on default the syndicate had security over a $50million asset. Plus he got 15% and options.

What if a syndicate member now plays hardball and wants there money back? The loan is repayable within 6 months of drawdown. Guess what, they get BS if the company defaults. It defaults if it does not renegotiate payment terms . Nasty.

These guys made a really big mess of this. Now the company is in distress. We went from a cashed up junior with a great asset to financial distress in 12 months .

Welcome to the world of junior gold mining .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $43.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $26.66K 463.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 596441 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 34591 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.