WA8 3.03% 6.8¢ warriedar resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow and Activities Report, page-4

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Good luck getting a reply. I hope you do. They seem to have gone into hiding. They clearly reaslise they have stuffed up. We as shareholders deserve more answers. Has anyone experienced this before? There seems to be a disclosure breach here. Management seemed to know something that majority of the shareholders weren't aware of. Maybe the shareprice was a true reflection of this... seemed to have already priced in the Big Springs situation.

"Once an entity is or becomes aware of any information concerning it that a reasonable person would
    expect to have a material effect on the price or value of the entity’s securities, the entity must immediately
    tell ASX that information."

"if ASIC has reasonable grounds to suspect a breach it may, by administrative action, issue an infringement notice imposing a penalty of up to $100,000. The entity may also be liable to pay damages to any person who suffers loss or damage as a result of the breach."

This board have some explaining to do.

The company is not dead in the water... but gee have they stuffed up. They still have the Second Fortune mine, and can hopefully produce higher grades. It is not completely doom and gloom, but pretty darn close. Will take something special to turn this around.

I feel gutted to have been caught up in the whole BS dream... so too did everyone else.

Have a great day everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.