MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow and Activity Report , page-32

1. 1,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    Well, my two bobs worth is that I am backing NG, that is why I am here.
    Sure, I am down like everyone else, for sure not as much as Quinty as my average price is far less and I haven't his money to commit to the same extent.(All sounds a bit Irish when I re-read, to be sure, to be sure).
    Anyway,you will not get anywhere having a whinge on this forum in that nothing you say will change reality.
    And the reality in my opinion is that as NG says, we are a long term operation. When you look at the pics they have achieved a mega load of infrastructure both on site and even surrounds.
    If we want a viable operation that will be here for a long time then the base structure must be put in place.
    If you the investor are here because you believe in the gold story then IMHO you are on the right track but it will not make you millionaires overnight.
    Like everyone else I was somewhat disappointed because I expected they were mining the good stuff and processing to an average grade of say 12-15g/t.
    Well, it looks like I will have to wait.
    Please bear in mind, NG has a huge amount of skin in the game, as does his family & close friends, and he WILL not, CANNOT let them down.
    So, I suppose I will get a few thumbs down but this is the reality as I see it.
    Quinty 1 & 2, thank you for your contributions - if the annual meeting is in Melbourne this year and if you make the effort to get down I will gladly buy you a beer or three.
    Meantime, remember in this race it will not be the swiftest who wins but he who has the stamina to stay the course.
    Pardon me for preaching but that is how I see the story.
    May the force be with you all.(Q1, that Aldi's Belgian beer has a bit of a kick)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.