MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow and Activity Report , page-72

1. 677 Posts.
    Pros:

Cons:
    I think we have all been conned.
    I think MCO would be better suited to small group of private investors with experience in the game who manage the operations (and costs) on a day to day basis. I just can't see the production level (taking into account the cost of production) ever getting to a point to make it a serious public company, unless they diversify, which will require some major funding along with some major dilution. C'mon we've all seen the size of the operation. This is not the sort of outfit that can keep 100s/1000s of investors happy.
    I think Nick was kidding himself back in the day and he would now be rather concerned about the furure of the company. I know I sound like someone who is just jumping on the downramp band wagon, an "expert after the fact", but I did say a while back that you would be able to pick up MCO for 10c down the track, and we are heading down that track. Although I would now say well below 10c.
    So what's next for MCO once they spend the $10M they are borrowing off the Chilleans, you would have to guess a capital raising via the issue of more shares at a price lower (probably a fair bit lower) than the current. I feel the price slide has a fair way to go.
    I am at the same time ready to have all this thrown back at me if MCO ever gets back to 25c with some good production results.
    Good luck to all.
    Busting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.