AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

thank you for your intervention in HC, this doesn't change the...

1. 44,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    thank you for your intervention in HC, this doesn't change the situation that is the principle of my reaction to the 4C.

the Neuvis (that's how long its been since we've seen anything on the Auscann medical cannabis efforts that I forgot the correct spelling) news is welcome - why wasn't this explained, spelled out in previous announcements? Why has Neuvis been allowed to wallow with no support to strengthen the progress of the medication to broader registration? As this was the key driver of Auscann development until Cannpal took over, why were we not kept informed of developments?

Even the hard shell caps have not been mentioned since the t/o, yet you now describe the caps as "the key intellectual property". This would imply the importance of the caps, yet this too has been neglected in announcements.

the SP has languished with the lack of news, yet no comment on the reduced valuation of the company. no apparent effort to support the interest of new investors or to encourage the understanding of current investors of progress, leaving all to your chief cheerleader.

Given the fallen SP and the absence of comments on the thread by former regular posters. the perspective that many Auscann holders have left the building. this can be easily extrapolated to the broader Auscann holders and raises the question wrt the concentration of shareholdings.

I've frankly had enough of the lack of attention your leadership has provided to holders, your lack of communication on the matters related to earning revenue, other than your pursuit of the veterinary treatments.

I'm taking a loss and getting the hell out of this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.