AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow and Market Update September 2021, page-19

1. 45,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    "one I think will reward patience if they stay on track.". ....... yet the track has changed once again.

previous tracks were focused on developing a pharmaceutical formulation which would be of use for humans in medical distress, when other medications have difficult to cope with adverse events there was/is a clear need to pharmaceutical grade cannabis which can/do provide relief.

Auscann had this which is now relegated to "compassionate use of unregistered medicines". (Layton Mills words)

why has Neuvis been so abandoned? Why has registration with the TGA been dropped? Mills does not address these points. He has done a Morrison by using strategic argument to distract from and so avoid the real issue.

Until the reverse acquisition of Cannpal, as you might be aware, I was a fervent supporter of Auscann. We had an opportunity to be the first Aus made pharmaceutical quality preparation to be registered and authorised for a diverse range of applications. We should not be receiving revenue for prescriptions across Tasmania at least and across the nation via TGA approval.

what has happened since Cannpal took over? zilch.

the only product that is important now is a treatment for dogs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.