SP3 5.88% 1.8¢ spectur limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report - 30 June 2023, page-6

1. 2,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1130
    Klogg as you say, seems like a redundant statement for a listed company to make, but I guess in the environment that existed 12 mths ago, top line growth trumped all other matters......although in this sector and MC, Spectur never saw any uplift from the revenue uplift given the state of their cash situation

Anyway, I've been highly critical of Gerard Dyson so only fair to acknowledge what I've seen as a change in messaging from purely a focus on top line to one talking about cashflow and sustainability (of the business). What is of note (perhaps by its absence) is no communication around pipeline which may be interpreted as a negative, but frankly it was a distraction from what is needed.......IMO ~10m in revenues to sustain the business (perhaps less post the focus on margins and making the hardware interchangeable & streamlining the tech stack).

Anyway, key is to get more systems out there (STA Power seems to be a good adaptation of their platform for parties that may need other options than what SP3 offer) and/or a lower cost option than the full solution they provide

Narrative seems to have changed....lets hope a renewed focus on bottom line and cashflow also results in an improvement on that front

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $5.233M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $1.8K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47058 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 162000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.