SP3 0.00% 1.7¢ spectur limited

It's clear some aspects of their sales/business model don't...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    It's clear some aspects of their sales/business model don't work. It's the MD's job to recognise and fix that. No private business would tolerate inaction. It's an attitude of indifference that only manifests with access to other people's money.

From the latest commentary:
    “The management team is currently in the midst of an annual strategy review and refresh, with key themes around consolidation of existing investments, assets, geographies and market sectors combined with integration of recent acquisitions and a drive for cost control. It is expected that some reductions in management overhead (two roles recently eliminated, benefits to be seen fully in Q1 FY24) and general overheads, combined with expected ongoing margin improvements and top line growth will underpin the drive for financial independence and reaching consistent positive earnings.”

Even though the general sentiments here are positive, I'm really worried by the passive tone. Any serious leader would clearly state the expected outcomes and timeframes. It only highlights to me that they don't appreciate the urgency of the situation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.942M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65591 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 115591 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.