SP3 11.8% 1.9¢ spectur limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report - 31 March 2023, page-49

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    My reflections on the presentation today:

Positives:
    • The HD6 has a much nicer and sleeker design than the older systems, which looked like they were cobbled together in a tin shed by some eccentric tinkerer. I think this actually matters a lot when marketing as a high-tech company.
    • The 3CT acquisition seems positive on numerous fronts. I congratulate management for (what appears) a sensible and intelligent purchase.
    • Spectur isn’t going to the USA anytime soon. That’s good news. Sanity prevails.
    • There was acknowledgement from the MD that the pipeline reporting is not very helpful in its current format. I'll take a small personal win there haha.
    • There are huge opportunities available to this company across several sectors. Nothing particularly new, but the business does have multiple tailwinds and an enormous runway.

Negatives:
    • I’d have preferred if our MD didn’t take a company-funded California holiday only to tell us that we’re not even close to being ready to expand into the USA.
    • Despite our “uniquely valuable technology”, there is no actual forecast for profitability.
    • Our MD argues that Spectur is “undervalued” and insist he is “very bullish”. I very much look forward to the Appendix 3Ys…
    • Apparently the MD has “a lot of [his] own personal savings tied up” in Spectur. Absolutely laughable. I repeat my earlier point that his ownership is equivalent to six weeks’ salary.
    • Attempting to cite Ben Graham, claiming an “owner’s mindset” and telling us the share price is “not a performance problem”. It’s genuinely disrespectful to speak to people this way. A shareholder who invested $10,000 on the day that Dyson became Managing Director has less than $1,800 left.

Oh, and the final, most important key point. I’m now quite certain they fully intend to raise capital in the next 12 months. Investors - speak up if you want to avoid that catastrophe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $5.082M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $4.962K 261.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 590000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1141611 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.