CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

re: Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report and Tradin... Not wrong...

1. 824 Posts.
    re: Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report and Tradin... Not wrong Nareen. A $55K is very unlikely to result in a positive return on investment against buying power off the grid. But, it is really targeted at those interested in green cred ahead of $.

I have a very sneaky suspicion that our Governments fit this profile more than the private sector. I really think that the Vic government is going to be the most important customer in the short term. On the spin front, nothing resinates better than CFCL. Victorian company, major innovator, great new product that has the potential to change the face of electricity generation and distribution in the state.

Why spend billions on low efficiency high voltage power distribution from dirty brown coal power plants when every home or neighbourhood could be generating its own power and hot water from higher efficiency (hence lower emissions) small gas fuel cells.

I suspect that VIC will buy more of these units. Enough to give us some cashflow pending movement from the huge list of partners we have in Europe as well as Japan and US. These units, at the right price, are a no brainer in Europe as most houses are built ready for a simply conversion.

The sleeper is the court case! I don't think the shareprice factors in any potential upside on this. If they win, their cash position should improve substantially. IF the case wound up last week in the Fed Court in Melb, a decision is probably 4 to 8 weeks away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.