IPR 0.00% 4.1¢ ipernica limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report and Update , page-8

1. 84,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning all,

Busy at this time so just did some back of the napkin calcx. - obviously very rough - but might be indicative - here goes

27/1/11 new customers last quarter $1.25m

30/6/10 $2.3 mil in committed orders

90% of above (recommended by customers even though 100% renewal so far) $3,195,000
    Plus cash on hand $7,500,000

All up $10,695,000 for the next year or so.

Cashburn $1,666,000 latest quarter

Hence remaining 6.42 quarters of cash left.

Add in new sales for next 6 quarters - and it is still my guess that the first quarter in the new fy should bring in a lot of bacon.

Someone please pick the hell out of my figures - but at first glance I would say we are good.

Blastoff - I saw your original post (and no, I didn't tou you) -------

mate, I hear what you say. I was at the agm - I saw the body language and I heard what was said - I think I am across it.

The success or failure of this company depends on management/board and the dynamic between the two.

I believe this is early days and we are still seeing the settling in process of an old ceo moving to the board, and a new ceo settling in.

There are a lot of people I like on this board and in management -------- I am open to see if it works.

We still have the wisdom of GG - and if you have met the man you will know what I mean.

I am happy to be involved at this point - I do NOT consider it a speccie ------

my definition - "I believe that ipr has a much higher chance of succeeding than failing and I believe that it has a high chance of becoming a successful, regular reliable dividend paying company"

If I change my mind on that, I will let you know.

You may have noticed that my sentiment dropped from stB to B a few months back But I have now changed it back to stB

That's because the dynamic changed a while back - and I thought is was a little more risky.

Since the flood - I think the exposure will overwhelm any time we lost from that change - I say again I think we are back on track.

I await the first quarter in the new fy -- if I go silent after that - I have probably left the building.

If I am still vocal - I think things are still ok.

I have heard you

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.