IPR 0.00% 4.1¢ ipernica limited

morning all,Busy at this time so just did some back of the...

1. 84,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning all,

Busy at this time so just did some back of the napkin calcx. - obviously very rough - but might be indicative - here goes

27/1/11 new customers last quarter $1.25m

30/6/10 $2.3 mil in committed orders

90% of above (recommended by customers even though 100% renewal so far) $3,195,000
    Plus cash on hand $7,500,000

All up $10,695,000 for the next year or so.

Cashburn $1,666,000 latest quarter

Hence remaining 6.42 quarters of cash left.

Add in new sales for next 6 quarters - and it is still my guess that the first quarter in the new fy should bring in a lot of bacon.

Someone please pick the hell out of my figures - but at first glance I would say we are good.

Blastoff - I saw your original post (and no, I didn't tou you) -------

mate, I hear what you say. I was at the agm - I saw the body language and I heard what was said - I think I am across it.

The success or failure of this company depends on management/board and the dynamic between the two.

I believe this is early days and we are still seeing the settling in process of an old ceo moving to the board, and a new ceo settling in.

There are a lot of people I like on this board and in management -------- I am open to see if it works.

We still have the wisdom of GG - and if you have met the man you will know what I mean.

I am happy to be involved at this point - I do NOT consider it a speccie ------

my definition - "I believe that ipr has a much higher chance of succeeding than failing and I believe that it has a high chance of becoming a successful, regular reliable dividend paying company"

If I change my mind on that, I will let you know.

You may have noticed that my sentiment dropped from stB to B a few months back But I have now changed it back to stB

That's because the dynamic changed a while back - and I thought is was a little more risky.

Since the flood - I think the exposure will overwhelm any time we lost from that change - I say again I think we are back on track.

I await the first quarter in the new fy -- if I go silent after that - I have probably left the building.

If I am still vocal - I think things are still ok.

I have heard you

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.