AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report-AVB.AX, page-108

1. 10,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    Gus, this part of the moaning I agree with. I think you articulate it very well. PR should be dropped but 'share holder communication' needs to be taken seriously. Perhaps it would be better for us all to complain of the lack of SHC rather than PR? Though given the big boys are building towards an unassailable control of the company it may just be noise from us.

I'd also add one more plausible scenario to points 1 and 2 above. Lots of small business operators find it very difficult to let go control; to change their thinking to encompass the bigger picture of where they might get down the track with appropriate communications strategies etc. As we have both mentioned repeatedly, it's reassuring that we have great miners running the company from a technical perspective. That's why the plant is effectively already up and running. Ultimately that will serve us well whatever their communications shortfall. However, everyone would do far better in the longer term if communication was better. The only exception to this would be anyone trying to accumulate at lower prices. Does make me ponder. Not about the end result but about the path that will be taken to get there. Only $100k traded yesterday even with all the gnashing of teeth...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.