AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report-AVB.AX, page-65

1. 401 Posts.
    Hi Paul

Exactly, when you look at the option price, its actually a pretty good result and reason to hold on till then.

Its quite surprising the growth of the emotional context people are bringing into holding shares. Part of the reason I am a big believer in the power and future f communications on SP valuations

Additionally with AVB the risk is mitigated and you never know they may find a major stage 3 along the way (upside).

Just do not expect to be told about either.

Proper communication budget would be so small in the bigger picture, so the only logical conclusions are

1. Management does not want good communications (i,e SP not a priority till option time)
    2. Management are so inept or egotistical they refuse to listen to shareholders

So shareholders should be just as ruthless when it comes to questions at AGM and when to sell or vote for leadership/options. (Retail voice means nothing now though, which is why they do not care, and there is nothing in my opinion we can do)

Still they are great miners with a great product... and we should double our money in two years in my opinion, dyor

Cheers

Gus
    Last edited by guspoyet: 29/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.