AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report-AVB.AX, page-89

1. 401 Posts.
    Spot on Lecram...

Despite what some people think this communications problem will have a long term impact.

Not only for us but I believe TP.

Whatever the SP rise would be many will always think imagine what it could have been!

This applies to any rerate at any time, and as mentioned apart form this issue the SP will rise eventually and the mines will operate well.

But short term thinking in my book...and a major dent in the confidence of the current management's ability to take this company beyond the repeating boutique start up and into a real mid tier company they are so keen to brand.

Once the big boys have their fill, then I predict changes at the top, as it is difficult for the image of AVB from shareholders old and new can be impressed, and in some ways TP has dug his own hole on this one. From conversations with other holders I know this communication improvement has been requested time and time again.

He has failed to take it seriously, hence it will be hard for many (well maybe just me) to take him seriously outside of just an operational role, which is the only priority for the big holders at this point.

I for one do not believe he will change,

IMO

Gus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.