AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

NH, your decision to bail, I don't make comment one way or...

1. 5,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    NH, your decision to bail, I don't make comment one way or other. Your dough, you know what you need, not us others.
    Surprised that the "long term" view has been a sticking point with you. I believe that you may have the opportunity too buy back at a lower price. Maybe, maybe not, but if you do, good luck to you. Good luck with the cash you redeemed today and I honestly hope, that you find somewhere profitable to park it. At the end of the day, I really don't care.
    If you think we are brothers from another mother because we are shareholders in a company, think again. Your life and needs, wants and desires, have nothing to do with me, or mine. Lets be straight about it.
    What I will not miss is the constant commenting on the same points. Yesterday and today many posters found new questions, and points of inquiry, rather than the daily off takes merry go round..
    Well its settled, there is a business in confidence clause in effect. No probs, we mine it, somebody buys it. The price is not in question, but how long the party decides to buy from us. Who cares, if not this party, the party over there will. Very moot point, as far as I'm concerned. But, its been brought to the front numerous times a day by you for months.
    Someone this week mentioned we should have a limit of three posts a day, best advice I heard recently.
    I've taken the challenge.
    You wonder why some of our regulars have not made any comments today, I suggest, they are letting others do the damage and feathering their nest as a result. They be the smart ones. Say nothing and pick up the pieces of sky that has fallen.
    I see an opportunity to collect in a company that is and will be ahead of the curve for the next cycle. I've 9 years to retirement, perfect storm brewing for me and my plans. It also give me the time to collect as finances allow. I'm not a monetarily rich man.
    One last comment from me, I for the life of me can't understand why some of the biggest fund holder in the world have put their (and shareholders) money into this company and appear not only, not to share your worrisome views, but continue to accumulate at a rate I can only dream about.
    Good luck to you Noel Henry, I mean it from the heart, but I'll not miss your constant diatribe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.