PXX 7.14% 1.3¢ polarx limited

Lol what a clown a whole post about a guy being on the board who...

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Lol what a clown a whole post about a guy being on the board who isn't on the board, it's ddzx 2.0.

So much ridiculous fear mongering on cyy from day 1 it's been an unending parade of morons and half wits come through here, one by one they have disappeared, I won't disappear though I will be here to see every last one of them eat their words.

This new claim is so ridiculous I have seen failed companies with directors who are at the same time directors of successful billion dollar companies, what does one have to do with the other? nothing,

What does the performance of other companies have to do with CYY? nada, zip, nothing

These downrampers have no clue, exploration companies 90% of them FAIL shock when you look at 5 companies and they all didn't do well, the success stories are few and far between.

One thing we do know is the success or failure of CYY will be driven by what we find in those hills, no wonder these guys lose money and run around bitter as hell, they have no clue.

I was here at 2 cents I was here at 10 cents I am still here at 2 cents and I will be here when we hit a $1, f* all the cry babies and whiny bitches in between, if you don't have faith in the project, then get out no cares about your shit opinion.

You won't rattle us we have been through it all and the sunshine is just peaking out from behind the clouds, our time is coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $26.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $1.857K 142.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 420910 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 3357099 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PXX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.