DEG 1.62% $1.22 de grey mining limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow report - December 2020, page-11

1. 555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    This stock has certainly become ambiguous in many ways. Stay the course is the only way for us retailers to share the win with the Instos imo. Biden can't remember what he did an hour ago, let alone get the package through congress lol. His filthy party push the orders onto his desk & he signs. They will have to push through more Stimulus because the US$ is dead. They only have Stimulus to try & pay the interest on debt as the US$ is debt notes only after all. Many don't bother to study Fiat Currency facts. Due to no money velocity, inflation hasn't happened in real world action with near Zero Interest rates for the last many Presidencies. They can't raise rates so, they print!

Back to DEG. I won't wait longer than June that's for sure. I'm certainly not in love with this or any other stock as it can turn on a dime. As we saw the BoA do to us. So easily! I look forward to a 10Moz Resource for Hemi come the Maiden in June & that's as far as my scope of patience will allow me for state of mind health lol.

I hope we all get the reward we deserve & the Instos can kiss my &^% cool.png
    Last edited by TheGriffin: 02/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
-0.020(1.62%)
Mkt cap ! $2.911B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.23 $1.19 $5.815M 4.802M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 56832 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 161716 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.