AGY 41.2% 4.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report - June 2019, page-11

1. 4,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3104
    Nice read team.

Over the last 18 months it’s been a hell of a ride. Milestones achieved have been momentous considering many said it simply could not be done, low ppm, too much magnesium, shit salar, no interest, neighbours spent a fortune and couldn’t crack it so why bother.

Many have been proven wrong already, and the rest will eating their spod covered gumboots in the coming months.

The forthcoming potential is behemoth, I don’t think many understand to possible ramifications of us utilising our IP for other businesses in need. This will come atcost to them.

I fail to believe that all this has past the eyes of potential OTs, possible JVs and the sector in general.

What it signifies to them is AGY may well have a business with connected resources able to supply significant capacity around the time ramp up begins.

This announcement is not to be sniffed at, it has an accurate forecast, and hints of a potential solution to many that will be looking at locking up major supply contracts within the next two years.

With carmakers bringing forward expected EV production, and giga factories expected to begin slowly coming online from next year I believe we are currently in a great position.

NEVER been so excited to hold this stock.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.014(41.2%)
Mkt cap ! $69.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 5.1¢ 3.6¢ $2.325M 53.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 708717 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 280000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.