AGY 6.02% 8.8¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report - June 2023, page-61

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1536

Partly. We agree that there's no customer yet for the 2 ktpa output, and we also agree that the market would have loved for the milestones to be ticked off. But if you're now going to open the door and ask me whether there is something to complain about, then yeah, there's heaps (probably too much to go into here). So lets just stick to the customer arrangement, shall we?

AGY have been courting customers for years and still haven't sealed a deal, despite Jerko stating that he could have signed a deal months ago if he wanted to. His lack of urgency resulted in AGY missing the peak of lithium pricing, and has directly contributed to the share price decline. Anyone who thinks this is a good thing is a fool.

You're right about the loan. A $6.4 million loan this quarter does not mean the same running cost every quarter. There's every chance it could be higher moving forward, so thanks for clarifying.

And you're still testing out the same material with the basic psychology stuff huh? Try this instead. Instead of accusing someone of not being calm, accuse them of being argumentative. It's way more effective, as there's no way to prove you're not argumentative without arguing. But you do you mate. If you think the "calm down" stuff works, who am I to object?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.005(6.02%)
Mkt cap ! $128.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.9¢ 8.5¢ $121.2K 1.391M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8174 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 147851 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.