AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

You and I don't know what those potential compromises were, so...

1. 3,896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1531
    You and I don't know what those potential compromises were, so you can't say with any accuracy whether better deals may have been on the table or not. Jerko himself stated in his last interview that he was completely caught off guard by the drop in carbonate pricing. It's therefore perfectly reasonable to suggest that AGY may have knocked back offers during the market euphoria, expecting they could do better later. Pricing has since halved, so it's also perfectly reasonable to suggest that some offers may no longer be that great.

I completely agree that management are working in the best interests of shareholders to secure the best deal. But that doesn't mean that AGY are immune to miscalculations. You and I will never know what may have been offered, because they are never going to come out and say "we had a better deal on the table but we passed because we thought we could do better". All we do know for a fact is that AGY have been trying to secure strategic investment and an offtake since 2018. That's five years, and we still don't have a deal. Those are the facts, everything else is conjecture.

Arguing about it is futile, so let's not bother please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.