EGR 7.61% 9.9¢ ecograf limited

ok.... going out on a limb here... you all know I have been...

1. 12,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1297
    ok.... going out on a limb here...

you all know I have been around here on KNL since Adam was a young lad.... seen the highs & the lows and the in-betweens all along.... there is a good chance that I am a bit biased towards KNL so please dyor and all the rest of such disclosures yada yada yada.... no fin advice given below...

as posted above, the "tone" is the king here rather than the message... the message can only convey words and they cannot spell out something they do not "yet" have in their hands - a finance approval and Sojitz Binding offtake... but the fact that the language used here is saying - ALMOST THERE means there is probably that one single step remaining to be taken to cross the finishing line here on both counts...

as naysayers would rightly say "there is many a slip between the cup & the lips" and "the victorious have to cross the finishing line to be counted as so", we are technically not there yet -AGREED... but the management has gone out and said everything that they could at this stage...

the tone is the message here imo... someone with less tinted glasses may say "more of the same" but I see it as "in a better place" than the previous quarter....

of course, deals can fall through at the very last talks - happens more often than not and hence it is reflected in the sp/mc here... the "delays" have kept the big money out of here so far... no big investor has checked in yet and I think they avoid such situations and would gladly pay double of the current sp once it is backed by some inked deals and that is what will happen here too - just a matter of time imho...

the move in the sp should start any time now imo.... I will not be surprised if it start today arvo itself even though it is a Friday... and from a new week and a new month, I am very confident that the sp shall start moving north based on the "tone" of this ann...

END Of RANT !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.007(7.61%)
Mkt cap ! $44.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.9¢ 9.5¢ $45.26K 459.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1025 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 8111 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.