EMC 2.02% 9.7¢ everest metals corporation ltd

If they are making mega bucks from the bulk sampling with gold...

1. 10,610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4303
    If they are making mega bucks from the bulk sampling with gold prices potentially above $3500aud, it would be very hard for them to cut the gekko plant and say see you next time. I agree that they will extend it. I am not sure if they would need government and landholder approval to extend the bulk sampling program but chances are they will need to. I am sure management are all over it.

Don’t underestimate the Mt Dimer work too, all those studies getting done in the current quarter will enable mining to happen soon after considering we already have the mining grant. At record aud gold prices and silver trending up nicely that is also going to make a lot of money. If either program starts producing cashflow in the next 6 months, I can’t see us needed to raise anymore capital on market and increasing the SOI. Especially with 7Q left, there is no desperation for a raise. Hopefully the share price reacts well at some stage soon! It’s been a while at these lows!

We should be self funded at some stage in the next 6-12 months. Enough cashflow to get through to major project funding stage where we really kick things off IMO.

It seems like Rio are taking it slow on the Yarbu tenure and considering the nose dive of lithium I can’t see them drilling there again soon imo. We may have to make a call and drill there ourselves at some stage soon with that shallow high-grade gold.

The other thing to consider is the Broken Hill tenures and those copper and cobalt anomalies. With coppers resurgence I would love to drill those geophysics signatures and mineralised anomalies to see if anything decent is there. Hopefully our JV partner Stelar would be keen to help fund that!
    Last edited by coto: 19/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $15.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 9.9¢ 9.7¢ $11.85K 120.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 9426 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 1.01 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.8¢ 31025
Last updated 14.28pm 01/05/2024 ?
EMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.