ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    Apologies, Jet. Looking forward to your entry.

The reality, boys and girls, is that there will be no announcement on Monday morning. The share price, which is surely what we are all interested in, will reflect today's news. There will be a few, Billy (sorry, Jet, I mean "me") included, who will try to snaffle cheapies. There won't be selling from the Fenders and Vanzants of this world, who seem not to own any, but there may be buying from them, if only for boasting rights that they have bought at half the price that many of us have paid. There may, on the other hand, be some tax-loss selling from long-suffering holders who believe in the stock but reckon they will be able to replace their stock more cheaply. The losses of punters like Billy and Holla and maybe discerning and Coco and Gyro and Disco, would run in total well into the millions. From 6c to 4c is a drop of $16m in market cap, and some, including the 8c placement people, have paid far more than 6c. On balance, I reckon the doom and gloom scenario of a fall to 3c or lower is fanciful. I fear, though, that the stock will languish for some time.

Incidentally, some excellent analysis of the report from Brentv, who is a most thoughtful contributor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.