NOR 2.08% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report-NOR.AX, page-49

1. 8,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    With $2mil left in the kitty and cash burn of $1mil a month if a CR was on the cards then the wheels would be in motion now as they wouldn't wait until they had a million left. PO has said himself that being in charge of a listed company has been a steep learning curve for him, brilliant technical mind but horses for courses eh. Where can cash come from in the short term then other than a CR? If world credit and dynamic pricing are making their mark it would be advisable to let the market know. Corona still seems too far off to make any contribution before another CR is needed. Distribution/partnership with a mobile telco could see a large one off upfront payment (I was told this is an option for a telco to acquire WP app use). The very slow evolution of Android app is odd and seems that PO thinks priority for the bucks for WP lies in ios for the time being anyway. Very quiet now on the alternative payment front as well which I think is a service more designed for Android.

"With approximately $2.9million cash as at 31 March, the Company continues to prudently manage its working capital requirements and expects to see stronger contributions over time from World Phone and CORONA in line with recent upgrades to improve monetisation, as well as potential future contributions from Mobile Telco or other partnership and distribution agreements"

They certainly need another qrt to get something happening with Corona and partnerships which do sound very positive. The MOU with Vietnam seems to be moving ahead. In any case we won't have to wait long before this is addressed. IMO only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.7¢ 4.2¢ $19.38K 424.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 231096 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 142144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.