CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report , page-14

1. 7,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    whilst i agree that the current sp does not truly reflect the quality of Cudeco and its assets, imo this merely presents an opportunity for the "faithful" or "true believers". If markets always gave a true representation of value no one would ever make money in the stockmarket.

IMO it is not WM's job to manage the sp, his job is to manage/steer the company towards its stated objectives. I find it curious that those who constantly bemoan the socalled manipulation of the sp are calling for the MD to "manage" the sp.
    If anything it would fall to the house broker to provide support for the sp and let the Chairman get on with his job. Price sensitive Company announcements are not kept in a cupboard waiting to be brought out when shareholders start squeeling as the sp falls.

If genuine long term shareholders cannot stand the daily gyrations of the stockmarket then they should have faith in their investment decisions and stop watching the sp move on a minute to minute basis. If you dont have the stomach for it your health will suffer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.