PRE 0.00% 6.0¢ pacrim energy limited

He is not a personal friend. Hes been into PRE for sometime and...

1. 3,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    He is not a personal friend. Hes been into PRE for sometime and obviously considers it a good opportunity.He cant really say to much on the phone as the firm is involved. It is still a speccie so you have to think longer term not days or weeks. Altough some have said Manus is a few years off and PRE arnt mining right now, .5c is an absolute gift IMHO only. This has been used for trading countless times and sure you can make some decent coin on quick moves but i personally will hold. I am considering buying some more atm but have to look at what i can sell to do so.
    People on here go on about 10 baggers with many shares but this one can really be from here and some. Look at the area they hold with approx $300 million worth of Gold in pretty shallow ground with a heap more to come and JV with Newcrest. .5c! What a joke. As posted earlier this should be atleast 1.2c on a bad day, even with the world market dramas going on now.
    How many explorers can you list that have folded? I cant think of any as they just get mothballed until better times. This would only happen if Gold went to $500.

All my opinion.

Scorp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.