TKG 0.00% 0.3¢ takoradi limited

Hi Guys,Just noticed your comments, after a slight rise in...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi Guys,

Just noticed your comments, after a slight rise in traded volume, and thought I would add my thoughts to such a lonely thread. Often when things are this quiet it prempts a big move. Clearly the company is short of cash but no announcement of capital raising has been made. In my experience this suggests that something else in on the cards.

MNC may get takenover or similar but that is probably a little while off yet. My guess is that management will likely issue an MNC share for each TKG share held. TKG would still hold around half their MNC shareholding which could be 'sold' or held with an investment company to provide cash to reduce debt and fund their other projects. This would provide TKG with certainty and probably appease large shareholders. Small shareholders would likely also welcome the move and the share price would be rerated to reflect fair value.

At present it seems small share holders are selling out and depressing the share price which is never helpful for a listed company. If they had the cash (which they don't) they could buyout the small shareholders.

Probably worth hanging around for a little longer but management sure are slow in getting things done. At the end of the day the value is in the MNC holding and the other projects are the potential so hang in there as I say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TKG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.