TKG 0.00% 0.3¢ takoradi limited

I am sorry to say but the directors of this company are not...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I am sorry to say but the directors of this company are not capable of making any sound business decisions and have proved it over almost 20 years. It is not my intention to be negative but my personal experience with these directors who I trusted for many years have a lot to be desired.
    When they won that court case they had an enormous opportunity to take full advantage of it by selling MNC shares or make a deal like what Investor7 says to finance their assts in Africa.
    If you see the landholding they have it certainly looks very promising and you would expect them to take full advantage of it. Sadly it still sits idle. If you see what so many other companies have achieved in the last 10 years who are neighbours you would know what I mean. From grass roots to production.
    If any of you had attended the meetings of this company like I did before they were suspended from trading you would know what I am saying. For instance Mr Albert Harris announced his retirement from the board and close friends attended the AGM. He never retired. I made an agreement not to question Mr Hudspeth over certain issues at that meeting as a matter of respect. Obtaining copies of the minutes of that meeting was fruitless. In the many personal discussions I had with these people nothing came to fruition. As you know the ASX are toothless when you bring these issues to them.
    The company owes me nothing as I played their game and did very well, so my comments are not due to any loss`s.
    As the directors are well into their 70`s their could be a chance to buy RH out but knowing him he would want double the SP is at the moment.. Personally it would be great if you could find a big investor to buy the directors out and then seek funding,but IMO it would be cheaper to do a takeover of the company.
    I wish all S/H luck but you still have a long way to go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TKG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.