EEG 4.08% 25.5¢ empire energy group limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report , page-2

1. 865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Good comments Nihilism.

As you said: "Earnings of 7.3million this quarter, paying off debt and keeping cash in bank!

Plus debt facility able to be used at any time if new acquisition becomes available.

oil prod +5% (good to see!) also"

Yes, Total Cash for EEG, improved to $5,203,276 for this last Quarter, and this achieved after paying off 3.4 million of debt during the Quarter.

I notice they have spent about $80,000 running the "slide rule" over "possible acquisitions", so that is always good, knowing the way the Management seems to be able to find a bargain or two, cheaper than an oil rag.

Good to see our sales of gas are hedged up through 2016 at prices well in excess of current spot NG prices in the USA, from about $5 to $6 per unit.

I like the positive Management comments about future fracking being possible, which will cause a huge re-valuation in the SP for EEG:

"On 12 December 2011, The Commissioner of New York State’s Department of Environmental Conservation (“DEC”) stated that the DEC will finish its review of hydrofracking by spring 2012. A recent announcement from the DEC has deferred the review through to the end of summer. The DEC’s current position is that the drilling and fracking techniques can be done safely, with strict regulations and that permits for fracking would quickly follow."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.010(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $259.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 26.0¢ 24.0¢ $7.489M 30.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51917 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.