RDS 0.00% 0.4¢ redstone resources limited

Two former directors in a squabble about some shares ??Anthony...

1. 79 Posts.
    Two former directors in a squabble about some shares ??
    Anthony Ailakis and Carlos Olivero are founding members of the team that created Redstone Resources.Anthony Ailakis was chairman of RDS from 2007 to 2008.
    Anthony Ailakis's family controls even today apprx.25% of all shares in RDS - down from apprx.50% in 2006 to the surprise of many shareholders,with Anthony Ailakis personally not owning a single share??

Anthony Ailakis is still on the technical team - he is the only full time employee with a total salary of over $ 200,000 and effectively controls every move RDS do.Could that be the reason for past performance?

Carlos Olivero resigned in 2009 due,among other things, to a fall out of opinion of how to respond to the disaster of loosing "Tollu"in 2007 and again in 2009 loosing "Red Rock"due to senior management failure.This was the two centrepieces when Redstones was floated.
    The court case starting monday 07/05 is about settlement of outstanding claims between the two parties.Redstones history will be presented for all to hear and you can then make your own opinion of how to treat this company.

Shaneh,Darlin and HasPete has for many years been the outlet of ïnsider"info from management in this company,so it does not come as a surprise that they try to minimize
    this courtcase.Can I again point out the fact that Darlin again confirms a meeting with interested parties today.Where do you get this info from since RDS have not released any news to the market - also consider the legality in this forum.
    Until recently RDS only had one employee working out of office in Perth-now an old friend of Anthony Ailakis is
    helping out with daily operation-let me further add,behind locked doors with very limited access to company secretary or chairman.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.702M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.208K 1.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 64307685 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 802052 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.