OTE 0.00% 0.3¢ otis energy limited

All positives for ote. As by Quarterly, Receipts from product...

1. 373 Posts.
    All positives for ote.

As by Quarterly, Receipts from product sales 273
    (a) exploration and evaluation
    (b) development 479
    (c) production 516
    (d) administration 122

it means we are positive cash flow if we don’t spend on development and exploration.
    and revenue has reached 1 m per anm very positive for co, it means management is claiming right they want to add value step by step. And big positive they spending money on projects not on themselves. Q shows all positive but fw and bl , both are negative without any reason, if they are so concern then they must go to vmg , aoc , adx thread warn invetors there. We losing money here and they come up with ------------. what agenda they have,

if you are right put example of co. which has 1m revenue and many protects . and admin cost is os low. Hoping one big investor come up and wipe out all big lines, I think big vmg frustarated investor has a chance with ote to make money after losing with vmg..

at the end where ote end up . who knows but.by q it should be above on cent , but as sm put fandemtals in gutter now a days and you can expect anything, but from now on , fw and bl , I am sure they bashing ote management for some other reasons.

Above is only my opnion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.