AUR 0.00% 0.7¢ auris minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report , page-3

1. 13,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694

Time marches on, like the tide, waiting for no man.

It's now 4 weeks since drilling started at Cashmans North and other places perhaps since then, but no report of progress. We are left to guess what is going on.

RNI was to drill 5 very promising EM targets at CN. Some companies have a policy of reporting news immediately, as TNG did the other day with its first drill hitting sulphides, albeit un-named. The SP kicked. However I am told that RNI's policy is to not announce until all relevant assays have been received and interpreted.

Now that's an interesting difference in company policy. It's a matter of interpretation of the continuous disclosure rule I suppose. TNG hits sulphides with its 1st drill and announces some general results,albeit incomplete. A possible scenario is that RNI has hit massive copper sulphides with every drill but chooses not to announce, as the data is incomplete for the reason that assays are needed to be definitive. That would be a strange thing to do though as the such news must have a material effect on price or value, meaning that to keep it in-house would be a breach of the rule,

What do others think?

The SP has been dead/lifeless for weeks now. If there has been good visuals, then the company has done a mighty job in keeping the news "in". Just checked the market and see that there is some action -but not what I wanted to see. Sigh!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.336M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $76 10.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1439907 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 58180 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.11pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.