ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 449 Posts.
    imho

Yes - it could be that my response is a reflection of how I like to interpret a message.

Yes - you may add that it is JUST my opinion. I think that was pretty clear in my post anyway.

Your comments about broker's reactions and "brokers vs. broke" don't seem to make any point.

I'm not strongly defending brokers. I simply asked you why you think they are manipulating the price(I'm not asking why you think it's brokers - I'm asking why you think it's manipulation and for what benefit to the brokers), and why no-one is stepping in to buy if the prices are artificially low. You haven't answered either of these questions.

imho and LTL

I understand that the small trades are probably brokers and not Con the Fruiterer because the trade cost would be excessive for a regular retail client on such a small parcel. That doesn't mean that a broker is manipulating the price - there's no reason why a broker who can trade for free shouldn't make small trades, or set up an algorithm to do it for them. If I could trade for free, I'd be doing a lot of small trades too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.