NTU 0.00% 2.4¢ northern minerals limited

Hi imhoI'm struggling to get a clear message from your mix of...

1. 449 Posts.
    Hi imho

I'm struggling to get a clear message from your mix of sarcasm and rhetorical? questions.

Why do you think brokers are manipulating the price?

If brokers are manipulating the price to artificially low levels, why do you think that no-one is stepping in to buy and bring the prices back to "real" value?

It looks to me as though NTU has a lot of potential and could do very well, but they have a long way to go between now and having a saleable product. They spent over $12m last quarter (not including the R&D money received which made the cash outflow look less rapid), and have enough money to keep going for this quarter before they will have to do a cap raising. That probably means another round of dilution at a lower price within the next couple of months.

Obviously I can see that there are a lot of positives, or I wouldn't have bought NTU (several times), but I've been around just long enough to see a few people get burned when they're blinded to the downside risks and start to blame price weakness on anything other than value weakness.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $141.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8480 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 130000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.