PRW 0.00% 0.1¢ proto resources & investments ltd

Pretty sure there are some common denomenators here.oh well I...

1. 36 Posts.
    Pretty sure there are some common denomenators here.
    oh well I have enjoyed the last few years watching the amazing accountancy skills and the poetic radio interviews telling us all where our hard earned is going and how its all about the find that's just around the corner .I am particularly impressed with the structure and diversity of the ride and the imagination of the driver.
    We have been sold a very believable world busting process that was going to corner the market and turn our measlies into bangers.Whats happening with that,apparently there are investors queing up to buy it but their mums wont lend them the money
    Second we have a robust business case mine in Tassie that is going to be the cash cow for the company and even the overburden rubbish dirt is apparently sellable if you listen to the chief ,what a bargain I rekon andI cant believe investors arnt falling over themselves to get a slice of the action.hmmmm
    Thirdly we have all the holes in the ground with the obviously paid for ( people out there are stupid and will think it sounds great )statements of great things to come which from what I have read will be good for opening a vegie plot .Pity they havnt hit a target yet but apparently not hitting targets is good as you can confirm that there is nothing there and put it in writing.
    You gotta admit if this was a tv show we would be tuning in religiously to watch every week as everyone would be saying "wow how can he be getting away with this and I cant believe whats going on there ".
    Hang on ,I do tune in every week and wouldn't miss an episode.
    Guess im just another victim of someone that is smarter than me.
    Hats off to you boss I have been beaten.

Honest jez ( the working mans friend )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.