DGR 0.00% 1.0¢ dgr global limited

Hi All, IMO! SEMS I think you may be putting too much faith in...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi All, IMO! SEMS I think you may be putting too much faith in DGR. Strikes me that you have become too emotionally involved . The DGR hierarchy have this one tied up to THEIR benefit not ours! They can block a potential raider by increasing their percentage in the company if required, they don't need to spend more than a few hundred thousand to maintain control, peanuts to them. They are always going to be in the box seat as they have absolute control of the "black hole". Moreover no raider will bid full value for the company, DGR are aware of that. Statistically the vast majority of mineral prospects fail, so we can be reasonably sure that at least a significant proportion of DGR's exploration dollar will be wasted. We have no say in how the exploration dollars are spent. IMO OBS was their best long term prospect, it frustrates me that they quit it! Spin off the subs and reduce the annual 2 million dollar admin. cost! The proposed cap. return would benefit a key man to the tune of about $600,000 after tax , run this outfit for a couple of years extra , the return in salary would be exceed this. Caesius is spot on , why would they change a system that benefits them? IMO DGR is likely to be a cash cow (but only for the hierarchy.) It's unwise to believe DGR's treatment of the retail SHers will improve. I hope that I'm proved wrong! BOLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.