PZC 0.00% 0.2¢ pan asia corporation limited

Ann: Quarterly Cashflow Report, page-18

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    Hi Tombo,

I only heard about it first time today due to the extreme share price move, which no doubt attracted lots of punters.

Personally I will have forgotten about PZC's existence in the next couple of days unless there is more to this story than it appears to me at present.

I think the majority % of people who bought today are now sitting on a loss, so I hope you can help them.

You are obviously quite familiar with the company as a long term holder: could you at all be 'bothered' summarising a little what people have actually bought into, and where you see the company and the deal going?

It'd be nice if you could provide some background and advice for people who would have barely read the announcement, totally fine if you have better things to do, I am sure everyone understands.

Thankfully I resisted uneducatedly buying into the hype this morning, as I have done so in the past and had some shocking experiences (DML??), but wanted to see if there is more than meets the eye and I am sure people who bought today would like to know too

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PZC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.