LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

If anyone doesn't know much about Live Tiles, i suggest you...

1. 603 Posts.
    If anyone doesn't know much about Live Tiles, i suggest you visit the website for a run down
    http://www.livetiles.nyc/
    gives a break down of the technology and users, seems there's big applications for windows 8, 9 and now 10, sharepoint and office365. not that i use all of these products but i can see how quickly the take up would be from massive corporates who employ over 3,000 employees needing to streamline each business unit through their intranet. the Live Tiles makes it easy to get access to those in your business area for joint projects, upcoming events, or general work related stuff, there's chat rooms and file sharing, it's the way forward in my view.
    also, through a google search i have realised there's an association (shareholding) rhipe group (rhp) and cross selling/marketing if anyone is familiar with that one, it has been exceptional since reverse listing newlease which is aggregated software sales and just checking the chart now I am pretty sure they put newlease into the rhp shell at 20c or so, kind of like what they have done here, and now rhp trades at $1.70, also same chairman in this (mike hill).
    anyway, does anyone know when this thing comes out of suspension?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.